Tuesday 14 March 2017

NIIT, Bangalore- Jayanagar 4th Block

After exhausted in search of job in great silicon city, I came up with decision to learn some technology that can help refine my job search, So as per my friend suggestion went together to NIIT, Jayanagar 4th Block

We approached receptionist and counselor arrived and started explaining about the courses available at the institute, Suddenly She showed up saying hi, she sat next table to us, I was really surprised looking at her, Its not usual thing meeting the same person for second time in large city, I felt Inside strong connection might be there, Hence the god want to connect us again

I just replied to her saying hi and started conversation, She also joined with me, Started listening to counselor at institute, When counselor done with her explanation. We started our conversation and exchanged contact numbers, She was same as me started survey about the course, We just had chit chat about our strategies and walked out from institute holding course catalogues,we walked to coffee day ordered coffee and said that i  attended couple of interviews at for xyz position, it was relevant to her academics, She asked for address, I shared to her, we just dispersed to our own homes

After a day, I got a call from her asking to join interview with her, I said ok, No issues 






No comments:

Post a Comment