Monday 5 June 2017

At Library ...!!!

Post#2

After 1st day of college I was busy in buying books,dresses,collecting notes from other college students in the mean time the arrival of 1st internal schedule has been released by the college

As of this is 1st internal ..So lectures gave a hint that prepare the last couple of years question papers thats enough for the internals ..But ours was new college then question raised now from where I have to collect the last couple of years question papers
Suddenly Lecture announced that last few years question papers are @ library
Who ever interested can get the copy of them from library
Immediately i rushed to library that fellow was little head weight fellow made me to stand for  couple of minutes unnecessarily to give the question papers
In meanwhile students arrived to library started for asking question papers of last years
But I was the 1st arrived  @ library luckily I got the question papers
I went to the xerox had done with them returned to class
Suddenly she came to me and asked for question papers she said she also need to have copy of them
then I said i'll return them at library get from there
She said that she asked the permission of librarian to take question papers form me
then honestly i gave the question papers to her
But suddenly call from library regarding the question papers
I said she took question papers form me saying your name  he shouted at me
I ran to her and I shouted at her
Do you have sense ?
Librarian is shouting at me coz of you !!
where the hell you came from ??
I snatched the papers form her
During the my return to class from library, I realized that i was little bit overacted on her for a silly issue a small guilty inside me raised
I went back to her and asked sorry for shouting at her !!
She smiled & said its ok .!!!
then i made another copy of papers which are at me and gave to her !!
During the time of shouting at her my voice was shivering
she asked had you never spoken to any girl ..
I smiled and said yes.!!!
coz of my schooling & Higher secondary schooling from were not co-Education
So I am little bit uncomfortable talking to girls said
she smiled and left the class

No comments:

Post a Comment