Monday 13 March 2017

Second failure love story

Hi Guys,

I am back, after very long time with my second love story

#Bangalore 

After completion of my Engineering, holding  my degree certificates in hand, busy in searching job, luckily my resume got shortlisted for one of the position and scheduled interview , I left for interview on the respective day, went in search of address asking address at tea shop vendors and almost at the edge to reach the location, But one to confirm once again about the my direction approached one of security guard at the gate at the same time , She entered, we both of us asked the same address and confirmed and started walking 

We introduced each other and she told about her, where she is from and what she did , Her words and way of talking was mirror image of me, I introduced myself formally, we ended up our casual discussion reached reception 
Discussion : Actually she got placed in campus interview as management trainee but she is interested into technical side, hence she rejected offer and came in search of job, the same happened with me

Receptionist showed the way to discussion room, there was huge number of unemployed friends sitting in hall, we took our seats , She sat next to me, someone came inside and introduced himself and asked to introduce each of us 
Unfortunately it ended up with me and he asked more than half of them to leave , including me & her

We just came outside discussing behavior and attitude of the interviewer, and left on our own way to reach homes  


No comments:

Post a Comment