Tuesday 6 June 2017

My three failure love stories..!!!

Post#1

I want to share three failure love stories which till now haven't shared with anybody still i don't understand why I failed in three love stories

I joined a Engineering college of dreaming to become engineer as every student with new hopes,lots of excitement it was 1st day of college we are the first batch to begin with college 
So there was a pooja organised by management after the admission before going to class 
Everybody assembled at pooja students who took admission ,New Lectures,Principal,Chairman of the college arrived had done with pooja on 1st day during that pooja 
I had glance at students who took admission as me & sitting along with me 
most of them from North & East parts of India very few of them from south India 
Among them I saw a girl who was very quite looking smart  my mind ignored every thing going around me started focusing on that girl .
She too saw that i am looking at her and she responded with her eyes questioning 
what do you want ?
what are you looking at ??
I answered  with my eye brows & smile saying nothing 
After done with pooja every assembled in a 1st class of Engineering irrespective of Branch 
There was around strength of 70 members belongs to 4 different branches 
Regarding strength of girls was 30-35 , I can say 1:1 
But none of them very so good looking apart from two to three girls very looking bright & sound making in the class
After the end of 1st class I had Introduced myself to couple of guys who sat around me & North India  guys and left to home 

No comments:

Post a Comment