Saturday 3 June 2017

My two Best friends

Post#4

During the time of Engineering ..I have two best friends
which one of them was A & other one b
A was my friend from 10+2 tuitions
he stays near to my home ,We are not from same school,same college but though we were the best friends,,He took different college in the same city, he was into Mechanical  Branch
I was into Electronics & Communication and B is the guy new friend in Same college where i was studying he was into Computer science batch he was stating near to my home
So every evening we were gathering & hangout and even v had  a study room @ A home every time v study ,sleep chit chat in that room
Always my taught's  & A thinking will be similar or one and same that is the reason why we became best friends ,He had many girl friends ,affairs, Friends & fans coz his attitude anybody speaks to him gets easily attracts towards his words
I would like to say his best qualification & hobby was to flirt with girls
I think he cannot survive with that thing in his life
About B he is senseless fellow always  argues with me & A that I am correct you are wrong we just ignore his words and move on
He too very good at flirting with girls over message on mobile
I pity him coz his mother died when he was born ,So he always visiting my home
we were going  to college together on my bike till our breakup of friendship
My mom very affectionate towards my friends that was the reason to visit my home
I have lots of memories with in the span of 4 years with this guys
Happiness & sadness are the two sides of same coin
In such a way i had good moments asual as bad memories with them
But i would like to erase bad ones & save the good one s





No comments:

Post a Comment