Thursday 1 June 2017

She Came back to me during 4th Year

Post#6

After 2nd semester I started talking,looking & caring for her due to that i felt that i am not able to concentrate on studies coz of her deviating from studies ,
So I strongly decided not to go to her held my heart & Brain very tightly
Almost three years has rolled out & this was the last year
The days are moving like a bullet train i too wish the same thing coz fed up with boring books,classes and labs all those nonsense stuff then twist comes here is she is back to me saying that "I Miss you"
I said "I missed you too"
She said she liked me when i was speaking to my friends I said a proverb counter to my friends
that "If you feel that I am hero thats fine If you feel that I am only hero"
She said again & again i just fell for that single dialogue
I shocked hearing her words ...I was waiting to hear more & more
The honesty,expression in her eyes are never forgettable
She said I wasted the time of 3 years being apart form you but i don't want to be apart for anymore
She want to stay by my side ...I don't know what to say ...How to say ?


No comments:

Post a Comment