Sunday 4 June 2017

During the Lab exam !!!

Post#3

Days are running like train on the track without halting at the station
We were done with internals with ups and downs stood at average marks
Then Exams schedule was released always initially lab exams will be held and with gap of 10 days the theory exams will be held by Board
In the same way the lab exams schedule was released it was going to be conducted in batch of 10 members
Lucky or Unlucky I was in the first batch
I did it but was not upto my expectations
I think i was little bit tensed coz of scared of Viva questions

I came out from the lab
I saw her waiting in the room for her number
I went to room & shook the hands
I spoke to her she was very tensed obviously it is the 1st lab exam everyone wish to do well
She dropped rain of questions
How was the exam ?
What were the questions ?
Was that easy or difficult ?
How about Viva ? easy ??
I said give me a sec to answer all of questions
I smiled..Be cool & calm
Every thing was fine ,...I did average but you can do better than me
I praised her fact she can coz she is better at studies than me !!!
still i see the tension in her face
While discussing this thing we sat together on the bench
I dropped my hand on her shivering hand stating that everything will be fine
Don't be nervous

I wished her "ALL THE BEST" & left the room !!

No comments:

Post a Comment